Monday, April 4, 2011

Free Montessori Candy Planning Template!

Copyright Susana L. Click on picture to view larger.

Sometimes I come across a book I think will be great for the upcoming season, theme, etc. As a Montessori inspired homeschooler, I love to display books that have to do with the various themes and topics the children are working with. I created this template to use for my library book/media planning purposes.You can see how I use it in the example above, and I've also gone ahead and made a FREE one for you to print out and use too! The categories I list are:

Seasonal
For Fun
Math
Language
Religion
History
Geography (can include both cultural and physical)
Botany
Zoology
Science
Art
Music

What's great about this template is that you can use it for planning no matter what style of schooling or child care you use! Montessori, Charlotte Mason, preschool, daycare, etc. You can even print one out to plan for each grade if you like! Another thing you can include on this template is pdf's you'd like to purchase for your upcoming topics like this one from Montessori Print Shop:  Easter Cards and Booklet

I hope using this sheet will help you in your planning endeavors. Please feel free to print it out for your personal use only, and be sure to let your friends know about it as well!
Montessori Candy Planning Template


Did you enjoy this post? Are you using my free template to plan what books you check out? I love to hear from you, so be sure to leave a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

You can now follow me using Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Facebook, or by the various subscription options in the right hand sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the template and all the excellent information on how to organize for upcoming events. Click here for more information on Montessori Schools in Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susana. I saw the link on 4Real. It will be very helpful to see it all at-a-glance... with fewer sticky notes to lose! : )

    Blessings,
    Laureen in Virginia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!